The Two Best Guarantees In The Puppy World
Our Lifetime Guarantee and Vet Bills Warranty
When you buy a puppy from The Puppy Store our relationship does not end with the delivery of your healthy puppy. While we do our absolute best to raise 100% healthy puppies the fact is that puppies are living creatures just like us and sometimes we can get sick. However, we take preventative measures to minimize common ailments in puppies. A puppy’s health depends on many factors such as diet, exercise, environment, genetics and many other factors, but if something goes wrong we guarantee to try to make it right. Of course we may never be able to guarantee that nothing will happen to a puppy but we will always continue to strive and guarantee that we are doing our best to get you the puppy of your dreams happy and healthy.Our puppies are from hobby and licensed breeders and we’ve set strict requirements for our breeders. Our breeders are required to have their puppies’ health checked by a licensed veterinarian, have all puppies with up to date vaccinations and proper de-worming. Additional we ask the new puppy owners to take your new puppy to the vet within 3 days after receiving their puppy to ensure your puppy is healthy.
The Puppy Store’s – Lifetime Guarantee
Lifetime guarantee is 10 years. In some breeds 10 years is longer than their average life expectancy and thus the guarantee is set for that period of time. Although your puppy is not replaceable we feel that getting another friend will help in the healing process. If the puppy dies due to genetics, or if the puppy has a congenital or hereditary disorder(s) (within one year) which causes the puppy to die, your puppy will be replaced with a comparable puppy of equal or lesser value with no expense to you. The cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed pathologist. In the unfortunate death of a puppy occurs, due to genetics, after one year of the puppies birth date, a credit will be issued for the amount of 50% of the original cost towards your next puppy of equivalent dollar value, within a period of 4 months. Again the cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed pathologist.
What You Are Required To Do
There is no better feeling than to deliver a cute furry bundle of joy to our customers. We want to keep you and your puppy happy by asking you to take a few precautionary measures to ensure your puppy is healthy and will live a long happy life.
Here’s what you should do:
- Take your puppy to the vet within 3 business days.
- After the exam make sure to keep a copy of the exams results or medical record. Not taking your puppy to the vet within 3 days after receiving your puppy will void the guarantee. The exam must be done by a licensed vet.
- The puppy will come with up-to-date shots, so make sure you do not give an additional vaccine to your puppy within the first ten days unless otherwise instructed by your vet.
- You will need to provide proof of the daily healthcare and maintenance of your puppy dog, which would include vaccinations and exams.
- The puppy will arrive with appropriate shots and de-worming.
- It is the new owners responsibility to continue proper de-worming and to take your puppy for monthly exams up to the age of 16 weeks or more as recommended by the vet.
The Exceptions To The Lifetime Guarantee
- We will not guarantee the personality of the puppy, any conformation, the size and weight, the color, the markings or the breeding ability of the pup.
- Heart murmurs grades 1 or 2 pose no threat to your puppy and are not covered under this guarantee. These grades of murmurs are usually transient as you puppy is still a baby and its entire organism is still developing.We do cover hip dysplasia for one year
- If you cannot show proof of your puppy’s regular veterinary care and or timely vaccinations this will void the guarantee.
- This guarantee will not cover spaying or neutering or un-descended testes.
- This 10 year guarantee will not cover vet costs.
- The HPPI medical warranty does cover genetic, hereditary illnesses or deformities within 1 year or any viral illness within 15 days. Some exceptions apply.
Our Vet Bills Guarantee
Easily in the hundreds and sometimes in the thousands of dollars, average vet bills are on the rise. Our Vet Bills Guarantee is a big reason why our customers love us. This guarantee offers a reimbursement for vet bills if they are incurred for common puppy ailments such as respiratory illnesses and common puppy parasites when reported within 15 days. This guarantee also covers vet bill costs for up to 1 year on possible genetic health defects such as hip dysplasia, patella issues, heart, lung, kidney, and other genetic defects. Although major ailments in our puppies are uncommon a reimbursement of up to 100% of the price of the puppy is paid with a valid claim. We appreciate our customers and care about each and every puppy and the reason why we offer this program.
- Every puppy receives or vet bill guarantee. For more information and or to file a claim for veterinarian invoices incurred please click here:
- File A Claim